Standard Towbot TB1000
Single Operator Aircraft Towing for Light Aircraft
Safely and remotely tow your aircraft from any vantage point with the Standard Duty TowBot. Standard TowBots are powered by dual 24 volt DC motors capable of towing aircraft weighing up to 15,000 lbs. gross weight.
- Remote Controlled, Single Operator Towing
- Silent 24V DC Electric Motor
- Compatible with Single Nose Wheel or Tail Dragger Aircraft
- Tow aircraft up to 15,000 pounds, based on application
- 360 Degree Turning Capability
- Zero Fuel Costs
Integrated Battery Charger for Maximum Uptime
Alternate Power Unit (APU)The alternate power unit (APU) adds a built-in 28-Volt Auxiliary Power Plug and Power Cord for running accessories on the ramp or in the hangar.
Dual Wheel Nose CarriageSpecially fitted to tow aircraft with dual wheel carriage landing gear. Carriage widths vary by aircraft.
24v LED Light KitA powerful LED light illuminates the carriage area of the TowBot, making it easy to pull or push aircraft in low-light conditions.
Trailer Hitch AdapterTrailer Towing Attachment (17 inch) bolted to your TowBot allows you to move almost any ball hitched trailer with ease and unprecedented maneuverability. Perfect for towing boats.
Tail Wheel InsertsThis insert sits inside of the single wheel carriage and allows the TowBot to easily move tail-draggers by firmly confining the real wheel.
- Measures 38" Wide x 46" Long x 12" High
- Powerful Reversible 24 Volt DC Motors
- Rugged Steel Construction
- Powder-Coated Frame
- Virtually Zero Maintenance
- Easy Ergonomic Remote Control Handset
- Max Towing Speed 1.7 Feet Per Second
- Overvoltage and Thermally Protected
- Tows Aircraft up to 15,000 Pounds Gross Weight, based on applications
- Trouble Free Cast Iron Rims with Non-Marking Moldon Wheels
- Solid State Heavy Duty Fully Articulating Motor Control
- Hybrid Zero Turn Capability about Stationary Nosewheel
- Built in Interference Protection Featuring Spektrum's New 2.4 Ghz Technology